7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Brand Security Lead
Description:In coordination with GTRM leadership, this role will be responsible for defining and driving the security priorities of the Brand and developing appropriate metrics and reporting mechanisms to promote this action. At times this will require interaction with or management of various resources, including Brand or Corporate employees, contingent workers and consultants, and/or external third parties that perform operational activities.
* Establish positive and impactful partnerships with key stakeholders at the Brand level with a focus on maintaining a direct understanding of business objectives, challenges, and priorities of the Brand.
* Act as the functional liaison between the Brand and the GTRM organization to ensure the goals and priorities of both organizations are complementary and aligned.
* Endorse and promote the adoption of GTRM security standards at the Brand level and facilitate auditing activities that validate programmatic adherence.
* Supply practical advice, and consultation to Brand teams on business initiatives and provide direction to brand technical teams or leadership concerning the security aspect of projects or larger strategic business objectives.
* Ensure standard GTRM services and processes are being fully leveraged at the Brand level in order to provide the greatest efficiency and risk mitigation possible.
* Collaborate with internal or external entities and groups at the Brand or Corporate level to facilitate execution of the GTRM agenda.
* Own the development of annual improvement priorities and roadmaps.
* Work closely with Brand leadership to develop clear and measurable time based goals and priorities for the Brand security program.
* Coach, mentor and develop direct and/or indirect reports within the Brand as it relates to security skills development.
* Represent the organization to executive leadership through briefings, reports, planning sessions and other engagements.
* Responsible for financial aspects of Brand security including the development and coordination of annual budgeting process as well as accurate and timely tracking and reporting of fiscal responsibilities.
Minimum Requirements : Knowledge & Experience
* B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree (or a minimum 10 years of IT experience)
* At least 5 years of demonstrated leadership experience in security and governance
* Strong policy / standard development skills and ability to recognize and implement long term strategic solutions
* A high level of communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to translate complicated concepts to non-technical audiences
* Experience in complex, multi-national and highly decentralized organizations
* A high level of initiative and ability to work without close supervision
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).