7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Brand Manager (Pizza Hut International)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and visionary Brand Manager to join our team! If you love planning and implementing brand strategies, and if you are passionate about delivering a coherent and total brand experience to our international business markets as well as our franchisees, you will love and thrive in this role. This position collaborates with the Senior Director of Marketing to help set the strategic vision for Pizza Hut International (PHI).
* Program Management
* Maintain brand standard guidelines for offline assets and collaborate with our ecommerce teams on aligned website standards
* Support the development of global marketing campaigns, using customer insights and follow our Relevant, Easy and Distinctive (RED) Comms platform
* Facilitate business review meetings with senior leaders (e.g. ILT meetings, key market spotlights, best practices worldwide.
* Process Improvements & Development
* Develop the PHI social engagement strategy and provide best in class examples of how brands drive social activations
* Lead menu pricing strategy and develop framework for analyzing profitability of offers
* Know-how Sharing & Communication
* Launch best-in-class Marketing certification that teaches our one system marketing leaders (both PHI and Franchise) core performance marketing and branding functional skills
* Be an advocate for our brand and provide feedback and direction to franchisees on creative, value strategy and media plans
* Bachelor's and at least 5 years of experience, Master's and at least 3 years of experience, or Doctorate and no years of experience.
* Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels
* Magnetic influencer–expert influencer, particularly franchisees
* Strong analytical skills–e.g., key value metrics
* Project management across multiple stakeholder groups
* Courageous resiliency–risk taking, bold, disruptive, grit
* Demonstrated strong attention to detail and organization; ability to maintain documentation and deliverables
* Ability to teach and share knowledge–e.g., teaching and building curriculum for Marketing College
Strong retail background in QSR
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).