7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
The Brand Architect is major contributor in the exciting growth and development of Pizza Hut. As we embark on a fleet wide overhaul of Pizza Hut's assets, this position will be critical in the execution and development of that program. The Brand Architect will coordinate work with others in the Development group and manage outside consultants in support of the development of all domestic markets for Pizza Hut and WingStreet. This position will be involved in the execution, implementation and evolution of our Pizza Hut Asset Vision. Additionally, this role will be involved in communication, design approvals and interaction with our franchisees regarding asset design and execution.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
* Min. 5 years full-time applicable work experience
* Commercial restaurant and/or retail design experience strongly preferred
* Candidate has proven record of project management skills, a mature design sense and strong creative thinking
* Expertise in architectural and construction materials, means and methods.
* Ability to think strategically and easily translate design ideas and intentions into strong visual representations.
* Expertise in building relationships across corporate organizations
* Strong communicator, particularly with those outside the development industry; Communication is clear, direct, & concise
* Exceptional problem solving skills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development of actionable recommendations)
* Demonstrates a strong work ethic, with a positive, can-do attitude
* Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and experience with Photoshop, Autocad, Revit and/or Sketchup is preferred.
* Approaches projects with tenacity and works through obstacles/barriers in an effective manner
* Displays a strong personal accountability to meet & exceed goals; tracks performance toward objectives
* Committed to studying and understanding emerging businesses, markets, and industry trends
* Travel required (5%).
EDUCATION: A Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Interior Design is required. Licensure is preferred. The ideal candidate will also have practical experience in Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design or closely related fields.
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).