7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Associate Program Manager
Description:The Associate Program Manager will assist with oversight, program management, and coordination of the Pizza Hut U.S. capital development program, facility management, and property management for company stores.
- Assist Mgr. Development Services with the general oversight, facilitation, and tracking company development, facility management, and property management.
- Develop and coordinate tracking and reporting processes and mechanisms for the successful and timely completion of corporate development projects.
- Lead weekly pipeline and coordination meetings with various stakeholders to ensure new development stores are proceeding as planned and critical milestones are being met for every location.
- Identify and communicate key issues and barriers that need to be resolved by various stakeholders (internal and external).
- Partner with real estate manager(s) in the preparation and coordination of real estate and capex approval documents with key partners (ie legal, A&E, finance) for each new build location.
- Partner with construction managers in the preparation of construction contracts, tracking of draw requests and invoices, and equipment order tracking for each new build location.
- Assist Mgr. Dev Services with the oversight and coordination of facility maintenance needs for company stores.
- Assist CDO with the tracking and oversight of property management needs for company owned properties, and partner with legal dept. regarding lease administration for various properties.
- Prepare bi-weekly status reports to be used for cross functional and senior management updates.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree
- Project / program management experience preferred.
- Development-related experience in real estate, construction, and/or architecture is ideal.
- Sound internal motivation, intellectual curiosity, logical thinking, planning/scheduling, and a desire to collaborate with others is critical.
- Demonstrated track record of sound project management skills. Past success driving results via creative thinking and problem solving.
- Clear and effective communication across all media (face to face, by phone, in writing) with people at various levels, whether internal or external to the organization. Ability to partner well with cross functional departments.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously. Can work autonomously in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment while identifying key issues and generating actionable recommendations.
- Strong system/technical skills, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of Power BI, SmartSheet, Microstrategy, is a plus.