7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Associate Manager Pizza Hut Training/Academy
- Lead/Support cross-functional teams to develop and deliver training events and toolkits.
- Develop, coordinate, and partner on all aspects of curriculum for training all associates in the CORE including training schedules, e-processes, communication, training facility set up, and event execution.
- Lead/Support recognition programs
- Lead Engagement squads for field franchise and equity partners
- Understand the needs and environment of the field, assist in the development of curriculum and tools that are relevant and actionable
- Assist on the operation of the Academy restaurant facility (set up, operation and post-event maintenance).
- Maintain Academy website & portals
- Training and development resource for Digital Project cross functional teams
Travel to conduct classes requested by Franchisees and events (15%)
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
- Pizza Hut Restaurant Operations to the Area Coach level required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment with multiple priorities. Demonstrates adaptability - handles day-to-day work challenges
- High standards and a drive for excellence. Committed to quality - Emphasizes the need to deliver quality products and/or services; defines standards for quality and evaluates products, processes, and/or services against those standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals/groups at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to lead and influence others in non-reporting relationships.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills with a demonstrated history of managing priorities, workflow, and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; proven ability to understand and respond to a diverse population including restaurant Team Members and Managers, Above Restuarant Leaders, Owners, and Senior Leaders across YUM.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to move strategy into action; strong ability to execute and work autonomously
- Lives and Leads the Life Unboxed Culture.
- Team player - shows commitment to team objectives; values each person's contribution to the team; encourages the participation and involvement of everyone on the team; contributes own fair share of effort to the team's work.