7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Associate Manager, Strategic Planning
Description:The Associate Manager of Strategic Planning plays a critical role in executing the organization's strategy, through both the integrated planning process and in supporting with implementation of key strategic initiatives. As the strategic "true north" of the organization, s/he will regularly work with cross-functional partners from across the organization, providing strategic thought partnership, critical financial analysis and project management capabilities, to define goals, establish KPIs, ensure sound execution of plan and communicate progress with key stakeholders. S/he must be comfortable regularly engaging with senior stakeholders including the Pizza Hut U.S. Leadership Team, Yum! Leadership team, Yum! Board of Directors and the Franchise Community, to help set strategies, make decisions, prioritize work and assess performance. The Associate Manager of Strategic Planning has exceptional analytical, organizational & communication skills, thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and has the uncanny ability to influence others.
* Assist with the preparation and execution of key elements of the strategic planning process
* Structure & execute data analysis to inform prioritization and planning, and summarize insights and implications in presentations to leadership
* Collaborate and build credibility with business partners to gain support for analysis and recommendations
* Conduct primary and secondary research to provide organization with competitive intelligence
* Own or support ad-hoc strategic projects, requests and/or analysis, as needed
* Develop compelling insights through creation and maintenance of complex models
* Support the development of materials that effectively communicate the strategy to key stakeholders (Yum! Board of Directors, Franchise Board, Yum! Leadership Team, etc.)
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Operations or related field
* MBA and/or advanced degree a plus
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
* 3-5 years' experience in Business Operations, Finance, and/or Management Consulting
* Strategic thinker with strong bias for fact-based decision-making
* Proven track record of simultaneously and effectively managing multiple, complex projects
* Excellent presentation, communication and analytical / problem-solving skills; strong business acumen required with good grasp of finance/accounting principles
* Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority, build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different functions and all levels required
* Self-starter with exceptional thought leadership and strong executive presence
* Willingness to travel as required
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).