7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Associate Manager, Strategic Business Communications
The Associate Manager, Strategic Business Communications plays a central role in the organization's integrated planning and strategic communications process. The Manager will work with cross-functional partners and the Pizza Hut U.S. Leadership Team to develop and set our strategy, ensure organization focus and sound execution of plan, and communicate progress with key stakeholders, including the Pizza Hut U.S. franchise community, Yum! Leadership team, Yum! Board of Directors and Yum! Investors.
* Create materials that effectively communicate the strategy to key stakeholders (Franchise Community, Franchise Board, Yum! Leadership Team, Yum! Board of Directors, Yum! Investors, etc.)
* Engage directly with Pizza Hut Leadership Team members to engage, discuss and craft appropriate communications
* Summarize strategic insights and implications in presentations or other communications to leadership
* Conduct primary and secondary research to provide organization with competitive intelligence
* Identify best practices across Yum! and effectively communicate with key stakeholders within the Pizza Hut brand
* Collaborate and build credibility with business partners to gain support for analysis and recommendations
* Own or support strategic projects, requests and/ or analysis, as needed
* Bachelors Degree
* MBA and/or advanced degree a plus, but not required
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
* 5-7 years of experience in Finance, Management Consulting, Strategic Communications and/or Business Operations
* Exceptional analytical, organizational and oral and written communication skills
* Strategic, analytical thinker with strong bias for fact-based decision-making
* Proven track record of simultaneously and effectively managing multiple, complex projects
* Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority, build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different functions and all levels required
* Self-starter with exceptional thought leadership and strong executive presence
* Demonstrates strong attention to detail with business acumen
* High degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
* High energy, proactive, positive, detail oriented, self-motivated and flexible, strong team player
* Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM),serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com. Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut).