7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Associate Manager, Pricing Optimization
The Associate Manager of Pricing Optimization is responsible for the measurement and analysis of Pizza Hut's pricing & promotional strategy. S/he will help the pricing team deliver profitable transaction growth to the business. Day-to-day, this person will be responsible for identifying and exploring pricing opportunities, related to both traffic and margin, and proposing pricing solutions to address these challenges.
The ideal candidate will excel at turning analytics into action, including: identifying and articulating a business need; exploring, collecting, and manipulating data; executing analysis; synthesizing analysis into a working hypothesis; designing real world testing to verify the hypothesis; and communicating the results and learning in a digestible format.
* Lead ongoing consumer and competitive monitoring and analysis on market trends, consumer value perceptions, and willingness to pay to translate to pricing architecture
* Design, create, and execute analytics to analyze and understand pricing moves
* Synthesize & summarize cross-functional learnings for pricing & promotional moves, both nationwide and in tests, to influence system guidance
* In partnership with Pricing Structure team, develop and share bi-annual recommendations on item-level price tiers, annual list price changes, and local couponing strategies
* Partner with ops / finance teams to create business reviews at the FZ level and provide actionable pricing recommendations
* The individual must deal well with complexity and ambiguity, and will have the ability to understand complex data, tell a story with it, and recommend a course of action accordingly. The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics and experiences:
* Possesses solid analytical, critical-thinking, and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to use data to tell a story
* Is proactive, and acts with a high sense of urgency
* Solid attention to details and excellent project leadership
* Communicates with clarity and confidence
* Displays proactive leadership, collaboration, and a commitment to learning and growth
* Fluent in using business intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, etc.)
* Direct Database experience: working knowledge of SQL at minimum with a desire to develop this skillset
* Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics statistics or related field.
* 3-6 years of experience in strategic pricing, finance, analytics, or related areas
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).