7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Associate Manager, Multicultural Marketing
Description:Pizza Hut is seeking an Associate Manager, Multicultural Marketing to join the advertising team. The ideal candidate is brand storyteller with curious mind and a deep understanding of the African American & Latinx cultures. This candidate can seamlessly move between influencing high-level strategic planning and driving tactical execution in a fast-faced marketing environment. This role will require the ability to build and present recommendations early in the planning process for total market work while simultaneously owning dedicated content strategy and execution for Spanish language TV and other audience-specific work. This leader will also need to be an influential peer to manage competing priorities among various channels and workstreams, advocating for an inclusive approach for multicultural consumers. In addition to a relentless passion for understanding cultural trends and strong creative eye, this candidate will have knowledge of the media landscape to influence partners and emerging platform opportunities.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional and multiple agency partners to inform strategy and tone from briefing to marketing campaign execution through a multicultural lens
- Develop recommendations for innovative engagement tactics with AA & Latinx audiences, emerging partners, and culture influencers.
- Relentless monitoring and reporting of multicultural media/creative/competitive analytics to inform on-going cross-channel optimizations and report out to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with Media, PR and CRM teams for calendar and initiative alignment
- Communicate work for leadership and cross functional entities for alignment
- Manage multicultural agency relationship and associated budgets
- Lead and contribute to agile, special projects in parallel to executing against evergreen content strategy with team
- Be proud steward of brand storytelling, identifying opportunities to refine/enhance based on brand positioning and ever changing digital world
Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Positive, solution-oriented mentality
- 5+ years of content marketing experience, at least 3 years specifically in multicultural or diversity marketing
- Experience evaluating marketing content based on brand positioning/guidelines and providing actionable feedback based on objectives
- Deep passion and awareness of cultural trends to bring froward within marketing approach
- Challenger mentality - willingness to poke holes in general market strategies to better adapt to multicultural audiences
- Measurement focused, ability to craft consumer data into a story
- Agency management; strong communication skills to work cross functionally & with various agency partners
- Problem solving mentality, ability to bring forward solutions when faced with hurdles with little supervision. Strong sense of urgency and accountability.
- Willingness and ability to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Spanish fluency, written and verbal, a plus.
- QSR or agency experience a plus
- Must love pizza.