7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Associate Manager, Development
This position will play a key role in the future growth of Pizza Hut. The Concept Architect will provide architectural and design (creative and technical/software) support to the Store Development team servicing all domestic markets for Pizza Hut and WingStreet.
Required to think strategically and easily translate design ideas and intentions into strong visual representations.
Will be responsible for leading, influencing and building relationships across corporate organizations.
This position will be accountable for project-level leadership of new-concept and concept-enhancement initiatives.
This role will be responsible for translating approved projects from concept /design development into executable brand design standards, that are clearly expressed and easily communicated to end-users (corporate and franchisees).
* Bachelor's degree in Architecture is required. Architectural license is preferred.
* The ideal candidate will also have a degree or practical experience in Interior Design, Graphic Design or closely related fields.
* EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications) 5 years full-time applicable work experience
* Commercial restaurant and/or retail design experience strongly preferred
* Candidate has proven record of project management skills, a mature design sense and strong technical capabilities
* Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite, Google SketchUp and Autodesk software for 3D modeling and production documents. Experience with Revit and 3D Studio are preferred.
* Excellent communicator, particularly with senior-level executives; Communication is clear, direct, & concise
* Exceptional problem solving skills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development of actionable recommendations)
* Demonstrates a strong work ethic, with a positive, can-do attitude
* Approaches projects with tenacity and works through obstacles/barriers in an effective manner
* Displays a strong personal accountability to meet & exceed goals; tracks performance toward objectives
* Committed to studying and understanding emerging businesses, markets, and industry trends
* Travel required (5-10%)
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).