7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Associate Art Director
We are currently seeking Art Director/Copywriter who will champion data driven insights to help improve customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty. This individual will develop and manage the creative assets of digital marketing related activities associated with our channels (primarily email, SMS, mobile push).
The ideal candidate is someone with strong conceptual, graphic design, type, and page layout skills for projects ranging from print to interactive to broadcast. This candidate will be responsible for managing a creative deliverables that help develop valuable and long-term relationships with customers by leveraging customer behavioral and transactional data to deliver personalized marketing campaigns throughout our email and mobile channels.
* Creates digital advertising assets that are primarily inclusive of email, SMS, and push and can expand to other areas such as social, paid media, landing pages, and banners used to generate store traffic and online sales.
* Reviews creative relevant to channels to ensure each asset aligns to our brand strategy and tone.
* Leads execution of entire local creative process within an allotted time frame.
* Generates unique design and promotional concepts that promotes intended message while enhancing the experience for the consumer.
* Assist team in building a content repository.
* Extract vital information from creative briefs to convert into exciting advertising design that will motivate potential customers to buy.
* Write clear, compelling, and persuasive product and promotional copy for use across multiple channels.
* Be an advocate for authentic customer messaging that is also coherent, e.g. good grammar, spellings and consistent with the AP Style Guide.
* Oversees the accuracy and timely completion of their creative work.
* Works directly with a team to conceptualize and execute work.
* Partner with agency of record to inform brand direction of outsourced creative development.
* Responsible for QA of creative assets to ensure deliverable achieves intended output.
* Attention to detail and passion for great work.
* Provide support to functional areas focusing on strategic objectives and consistent delivery of the creative product.
* Fostering strong collaborative relationships across functional areas.
* Identify opportunities to submit creative for awards.
* Partners with the CRM and external stakeholders to produce marketing materials.
* Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with teams to develop new ideas and customer-centric strategies.
* Confident in working within fast turnaround times and deadlines.
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university (preferably in creative, design, advertising or related field)
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
* 3-5 years of professional graphic design and art direction.
* 1-2 years of copywriting experience is a plus
* Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and other MAC based applications and design programs.
* Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi
* Ability to communicate concepts and ideas to others through written, drawn and verbal means.
* Must have industry-specific knowledge: familiarity with agency terminology, processes, and emerging/relevant technology and social/media channels
* Demonstrates knowledge of writing and content best practices.
* Exceptional editing and proofing skills.
* Ability to influence others
* Results oriented and self-motivated
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).