7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Associate Analyst, Social Media/TikTok Content Creator
Description:Do you love telling a story? Is your finger constantly on the pulse of all things pop culture?
Pizza Hut is looking for a content creator that can quickly create relevant content for our TikTok channel. This fast-paced and exciting role is crucial part of the Advertising team as you lead the day-to-day upkeep of our TikTok channel. The successful candidate will not be afraid to get in front of a camera, be entrepreneurial and culture-forward with a balance of creative and strategic thinking with a passion for TikTok.
Most importantly, this individual is interested in using their skills and expertise to build a passionate community of pizza lovers and customers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Produce three to five videos a week with a content mix that balances trends and original concepts and deliver on metrics
- 80% TikTok content creation and 20% other social content creation needs
- Ability to ideate, develop, and execute TikTok strategies and content that grow brand awareness and community
- Actively monitor TikTok to identify lightning opportunities to connect, engage, and further conversations with TikTok users
- Monitor TikTok trends to keep a pulse on influential figures and competitors
- Put Pizza Hut in the center of pop culture
- Collaborate with advertising team to identify concepts that viewers are responding to and engaging with
- Collaborate with our AOR agency on creative strategies to play and exciting and essential role in Pizza Hut branding
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- An entertainer at heart with a talent for producing engaging social media content
- Proactive and reactive---you can build excitement within teams and Pizza Hut fans!
- Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Suite skills preferred
- Active TikTok and social media user who has a pulse on what is trending and create witty and innovative content accordingly
- Proven work experience in social media and content creation
- Excellent written and verbal skills with ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once while demonstrating strong composure and flexibility under tight deadlines
- Have strong communication, problem solving, and organization skills
- Team player mindset and ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Must love pizza!
What We Offer
- A fun place to work with smart, creative, and driven team members
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid holidays plus four weeks of vacation time from day one!
- Up to 18 weeks of maternity and 6 weeks of paternity leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Onsite fitness center
- Hybrid work schedule