7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Assoc Manager, HR data and analytics
- Reporting and Analytics:
- Write advanced reports, design dashboards, and analyze trends for all talent-related data
- Partner with vendors to ensure data integrity and connection points
- Provide internal consulting services to business to improve processes by proposing new solutions and driving adoption of new functionality
- Create and maintain process documentation and reference materials supporting the HR Tech platforms
- Participate in projects and enhancements cross-functionally as well as across brands
- Oversee analysis and translate insights into action
- Partner with ATS vendor to ensure best outcomes and support for franchise system
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues by logging and tracking reported issues to IT and vendors to ensure timely resolution.
- Facilitate end to end testing processes to ensure successful system set up and testing of new or adjusted configuration inclusive of HR technologies
- Create and organize process documentation and reference materials to support and maintain HR technology platforms
- Support the implementation of ATS enhancements/upgrades
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex HR technology related issues by analyzing, diagnosing, and implementing comprehensive solutions
Must-Have Success Factors:
Pizza Hut's HR team is looking for a highly motivated individual with demonstrated strength in relationship management, customer service, support and experience with HR Technology and data analytics reporting. This position is ideal for individuals with high accountability, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, great communication style, a partnership mentality, and comfort turning facts into recommendations and action. This role reports into the Manager of Talent Tech & Attraction.
- Passion for technology, customer service and troubleshooting
- Experience building reports (Tableau, Power BI) and dashboards
- Experience incorporating hiring, retention, and business data to identify trends
- Understanding of ATS and other HR technology platforms
- Ability to simplify complex technical ideas and work streams
- Partner and collaborate with cross brand peers at Taco Bell, KFC, Habit Burger, and our parent company, Yum!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate complex issues to a field audience
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of report development and design
- Ability to work with all levels of employees within Pizza Hut and YUM!
- Desire to grow career in HR with emphasis in HR Technology