7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Area Coach- Philadelphia Market
Description:The Area Coach will have the overall responsibility for overseeing the people, processes and operations of 7-10 restaurants in one area. The ACD drives day-to-day operations that include but is not limited to training, coaching, supporting, motivating, and recognizing Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and Restaurant Teams.
- Champion Creating a Culture Where People Want to Stay.
- Provides leadership for each manager in the market to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leads the way by working with each RGM in the market to deliver RCP (Restaurant Controllable Profit) and meet targeted flow-thru in each restaurant in market; utilizes available reports (e.g. exception reporting) to identify opportunities; encourages a top-line orientation through operational focus; ensures that correct operational procedures are followed at all times.
- Partners with each RGM in the market to build sales over last year's sales achievement.
- Accountable for coaching and training RGMs, AMs and Shift supervisors for operational excellence, supports national training initiatives, involved in process for new employee orientation, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team members and managers.
- Aggressively develops and maintains RGM and AM staffing levels; drives to full management staffing for each restaurant in market; commits to selection process; monitors restaurant-level staffing.
- Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy.
- Does not compromise in creating and maintaining a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Resolution oriented in all restaurant-level ER activities; provides needed ER assistance to RGM; is proactive in addressing ER needs in the market.
- Exhibits ownership when working with GMs to resolve chronic R&M issues; determines causes of excessive R&M; gathers R&M issues; identifies trends and takes to Facility Leader.
- Education/Certifications - High School Diploma or GED required; College or University Degree preferred
- Years of Experience - 3-5 years of successful, high sales volume, operational "multi-unit" management experience in the Quick Service Restaurant industry
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction