7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Description:Assist with schematic design, preparation of corporate approval documents, site-specific adaptation of prototype construction documents, and compliance to meet Pizza Hut A&E Brand Standards and the corporate development plan.
- Assist A&E Manager(s) in the preparation of store design approval documents, including exterior elevations, floor/equipment plan layouts, and 2D/3D renderings as needed.
- Develop and/or review project design documents (floor/equipment plans, exterior elevations, site plans, interior finishes, etc.) for A&E Approval and communicate with key stakeholders accordingly.
- Review project completion documentation for compliance with Brand Standards for certification of new or remodeled assets and communicate accordingly.
- Work with key peers and stakeholders to coordinate various development projects.
- Assist in the development of Asset Standards documents, including prototype construction documents, Powerpoint design guidelines, product cutsheets, etc.
- Meet with vendors and product representatives to review and coordinate equipment, materials, products as required.
- Research and gathering of data for projects including but not limited to local and national codes and ordinances, demographic information, cost/ budget analysis, architect and/or contractor feedback or consultation, etc.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelors degree - Architecture, Interior Design or related design fields strongly preferred. Licensure, working towards licensure is ideal but not required.
- 3 + years in the Architectural or Interior/Graphic Design fields, performing design-related activities.
- Highly effective communication, customer-service, and organizational skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and computer skills.
- Functional experience with AutoCad, Sketch Up, PhotoShop, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Word is required. Proficiency in Bluebeam, REVIT and Smart Sheets is strongly preferred.
- Clear and effective communication across all media (face to face, by phone, in writing) with people at various levels, whether internal or external to the organization, including Franchisees. Ability to partner well with cross functional departments.