444 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
Agile Project Manager
Due to a recent acquisition, Pizza Hut is hiring an agile project manager in Chicago to join their newest venture, Pizza Hut Connect. We are seeking to increase our team size in an effort to optimize our digital ordering systems, improve critical infrastructure to support core functions of our online ordering system, and drive technology forward.
We seek Agile Project Managers to help maximize velocity of our development teams for the benefit of our product owners and customers.
* Lead development teams using appropriate agile processes (scrum/kanban)
* Help product teams keep focus by acting as a buffer between external distractions and the team
* Ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively.
* Remove blockers to productivity
* Facilitate agile ceremonies (scrum, grooming, review, etc)
* Partner with clients to deliver enhancements that benefits their business
* Collaborate with internal product owners to enhance our core products
* Produce and present management reporting
* Produce waterfall project plans when appropriate
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
* 3+ years agile experience in a Project Manager or Scrum Master role
* Consumer-facing e-commerce experience
* Experience helping agile development teams explore, adopt, and optimize agile-lean processes, principles, and practices
* A natural combination of collaborative and take-charge working styles
* Experience keeping a codebase in a potentially shippable state
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).