7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
API Lead Engineer
The Lead Data Engineer will own and oversee the day-to-day execution of projects that will provide data on demand to a variety of critical applications including eCommerce and Point of Sales. They must have extensive experience in developing APIs and solutions leveraging a combination of tools like MongoDB/ NodeJS/ Docker/ Kubernetes/ AWS/ Kafka. et. This person will also actively contribute to design and delivery of projects/modules, lead and mentor a team of developers, review code and implement best practices to enhance the technology platform.
As a Lead Engineer on our Data Services team, his person will be responsible for building and enhancing highly scalable solutions that provide data as a service to mission critical applications like Point of Sale, CRM and eCommerce. The ideal candidate will a good understanding of data integration, API design guidelines and solution architecture. The successful candidate must have an "Agile Mindset" and must be able to adapt quickly in a fluid environment.
* 5+ years' experience using NodeJS/Java
* 5+ years' experience with SQL and NoSQL database like MongoDB
* 3+ years' experience using Containerized application (Docker/ Kubernetes)
* 3+ years developing in microservice architecture, REST APIs, designing and building serverless architectures with high transaction volumes
* Experienced in setting up/Managing CI/CD for projects.
* Experience in Cloud Datawarehouse like Redshift/Snowflake, Migration of data across environments
* Experience in Docker Containers - Such as Amazon ECS, Kubernetes, or Swarm
* Experience with API Development & management (REST/JSON). Proficient in Web Services, XML, XSD, JSON
* Experience in documentation of REST API designs using Swagger/YAML.
* Experience in Test Driven Development, Agile Methodology and writing unit test cases for NodeJS using popular frameworks (like MOCHA, CHAI, JEST etc)
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in engineering with a minimum of 8+ years relevant experience or equivalent
* Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
* Familiarity with Cloud services (AWS)
* Provide subject-matter expertise to project teams on behavioral driven application development
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).