If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the location nearest you.
Recruitment Marketing Analyst
The Recruitment Marketing Analyst will work closely with internal teams (HR, internal comms, marketing, etc.) and external partners (recruitment marketing agency, franchisees, etc.) to elevate and grow Pizza Hut's employment branding efforts nationally. In this role, you will take a quantitative approach to develop engaging content, report on successes and areas for opportunity, and help the team engage and attract future team members.
Primary objective of the recruitment marketing analyst is to craft engaging content and evaluate employment brand performance. You will let the country know how great it is to work here and utilize data to showcase our employment marketing efforts.
* Develop and execute the content calendar to showcase Pizza Hut's EVP and Life Unboxed Culture to attract and engage candidates
* Engage with candidates and team members through career social media channels by writing content, responding to inquiries, and monitoring our employment brand online.
* Design and create recruitment collateral to share with broader team to allow for best practices and consistent voice and messaging
* Work with internal communications team and broader HR team to design and develop content for various team member facing events and communications, including site wide employee engagement initiatives
* Pull data on employer branding activities across social channels to monitor and improve KPIs. Track content performance against goals to determine how to optimize future content roadmaps
* Consolidate data received from various external sources (employment marketing agency, applicant tracking system, etc.) to create visually appealing reports monthly and present to key stakeholders
* Dig into the data to gain insights, uncover discrepancies, validate, and pivot when necessary
* Identify and evaluate new opportunities to engage with candidates through recruitment marketing events, job boards and technologies.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
* Special projects as they arise
* Bachelor's degree in related field
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
* Passion for the intersection of talent acquisition and marketing and a deep desire to elevate Pizza Hut's employment brand.
* 3-5 of years' of marketing support or relevant work experience- including social media, digital media, etc.
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows skills (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Critical thinker that loves to take on problems and create new solutions
* Proficient in InDesign/Photoshop
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to partner and interface with all levels within the organization as well as external partners.
* Ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects and requests - including time management, organization, problem-solving, decision-making and follow through.
* Ability to analyze complex information and communicate clearly and effectively for a wide audience.
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).
Welcome to Pizza Hut® Careers
Pizza Hut is committed to breakthrough innovation and the success of our employees. From our world class operations to our passionate customer mania philosophy and an incredible franchise system, this is one great place to work! So come see what it's like to be with a global leader in the restaurant industry. You'll find a fun, fast paced and supportive culture, where all of our success comes from our belief in people, and investing in you is our top priority.