If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the location nearest you.
Product Owner – Ecommerce APIs
Manage and track API defects
* Create a process to intake and report status on API defects
* Create a prioritized backlog of API issues based on business impact
Manage and track API enhancements
* Using Agile principles; create features and stories to guide development and implementation of enhancements and new APIs.
* Create a prioritized backlog of API enhancements based on business impact
* Partner with other teams to ensure the APIs produced are usable and have value
* Work with Development teams & Stakeholders to analyze possible technical solutions
* Ensure the successful delivery of the solution through testing, and launch
* Make decisions to change the solution scope or communicate new timelines to Stakeholders and Leadership when timelines do not fit
* Implement features to allow key metric tracking and data gathering
* Create and run change management processes
* Project Manage Stakeholders, Experts, and Development teams
* Organize and drive accountability to hold working teams to planned dates
* Communicate project status to Working teams, Stakeholders, and Leadership
* Coordinate meetings and follow up on action items
* Manage 3rd party integrations to the API platform
* Ensure the project's success when launched
* Partner with Technology Support teams to resolve outages and defects
* Work with Technology Support teams to monitor and ensure the robustness of the solution
* Create support reporting to track the usage of the APIs
* Create security and API validation processes
* Create architectural review processes
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* 3+ years recent experience in Project management, product management, or product ownership role
* Leading large efforts across multiple platforms & development teams
* Must be able to thrive in an unstructured environment and self-organize
* Working with Development and User Experience teams
* Rally, Jira or similar tool
* Technology Experience:
* REST APIs
* API documentation
* Postman or similar API tool
* API versioning
* Agile development methodology or Waterfall development methodology
* Clear communications and ability to curate information for various audiences
* REST API design/architecture
* Product design, development, and launch processes
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent knowledge of web services and consumer software
* Strong sense of ownership
* Vendor management
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).
Welcome to Pizza Hut® Careers
Pizza Hut is committed to breakthrough innovation and the success of our employees. From our world class operations to our passionate customer mania philosophy and an incredible franchise system, this is one great place to work! So come see what it's like to be with a global leader in the restaurant industry. You'll find a fun, fast paced and supportive culture, where all of our success comes from our belief in people, and investing in you is our top priority.