Search for Opportunities
Search by ZIP Code
Pizza Hut Shift Manager
By being hired into one of our Shift Manager jobs at Pizza Hut, you’ll be a key member of the Pizza Hut team. Professionals in Shift Manager careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Shift Manager job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Shift Manager at Pizza Hut may be waiting for you!
- Pizza Hut Shift Manager
- Fort Morgan, CO
Job Description :
Working at Pizza Hut® is about making hungry people happy. It’s about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant management, our Shift Manager position is the right place to do it. Working as a Shift Manager will let you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You’ll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- We have a great culture at Pizza Hut and look for people with a similar mindset. You’re the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut. Apply today!
Address: 1200 W Platte Ave
- No similar jobs available
Welcome to Pizza Hut Careers
Pizza Hut is committed to breakthrough innovation and the success of our employees. From our world class operations to our passionate customer mania philosophy and an incredible franchise system, this is one great place to work! So come see what it's like to be with a global leader in the restaurant industry. You'll find a fun, fast paced and supportive culture, where all of our success comes from our belief in people, and investing in you is our top priority.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Pizza Hut will notify you of any new job openings and other relevant communications using your personal profile.